Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Tuesday 23 April 2019

I hosted a party this weekend where I gave my friends vegan child meat.

Hello, this weekend I threw a backyard party where we barbecued. I cooked up several things but the main entrees were beef and chicken. one of the children at my party belongs to a vegan family, I have been told in the past that they are vegan but I didn't really think much about it because I don't know many vegans.

When serving everybody food their 13 year old son took consumed a cheeseburger. When he took it I thought to myself "I thought he was vegan" but figured he had changed his lifestyle.

There was a vegetable platter available and non-meat options as far as snacks go.

after the party his mother called me ability livid, and threatened to sue me.

Do I need to worry about anyting?

Las Vegas NV



Written By: dtorre
Source: http://bit.ly/2DyEkFP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads