Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Wednesday 24 April 2019

Wife moved out while I was work, won't let me see my son now.

Hi, new to reddit. Need advice on what do to please..

My wife and I haven't been getting along for awhile. I work nights and came home Saturday morning to a house with only my bed and sectional. My wife while I was at work moved out and took everything. I called her and she came over later that day and agreed to move back in if we went to marriage counseling. Went back to work that night expecting to come home and her and my son to be moved back in. Well i'm assuming with the influence of her family, they talked her out of it because she decided not to move back in and is now refusing to come to the house. Now she is pretty much refusing me to let me see my son. She doesn't respond to my text and when I call her she only wants to meet at a park after work so I can see my son for like 20 min. She refusing to let me take him for several hours, ect. I thought about picking him up from daycare but she took my key to get into the daycare. Also her mother works at the daycare and may refuse to let me take him.

My question is what is my legal right to see my son and pick him up from day care if I want to spend time with him while she is at work. And what is my legal right to all the stuff she took from my house?

Also I live in Illinois.



Written By: reddit_user900
Source: http://bit.ly/2GuSubR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads