Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Sunday 31 March 2019

I was fired for alleged drug use without proof, do I have any legal recourse here?

This just happened Friday, I had been employed at this company in NYC for 11 months and was very good at my job. The day before I was sick and had taken the wrong type of cold medicine by accident (the drowsy kind) so a few times during the day I had dozed off at my desk. The next day I was let go for drug use, even though I had explained the situation. They didnt have me take a drug test and I recieved nothing in writing explaining why I was let go, or even that I was let go at all. All they did was ask for my key card and ask me to leave. The only reason I didnt call out sick that day was due to a large deal I was trying to close to hit my bonus. My question here is do I have any legal recourse here?



Written By: I_Got_Back_Pain
Source: https://ift.tt/2uDqLjA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads