Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Sunday 31 March 2019

Someone just send me an illegal picture

I just made an reddit account to ask for help about this. I'm kind if freaking out. I'll try to keep it short because my english isn't amazing.

Pretty much I've been in a WhatsApp group with a few of my friends for some years now, and I'd say everyone in it are good friends of mine I know well. Also we're all minors, if that's important. A few minutes ago a girl I've known for almost 5 years send an 'illegal picture´ (I think we all know what I mean) in the group, in the form of an WhatsApp sticker. I honestly feel disgusted and I have no idea what to do. I think her phone might have been stolen or something, but on the other hand she has a tendency to send shocking things to people, nothing like this though. I really don't know what to do right now.

Am I punishable for this? I'm thinking about talking to a teacher or something but I don't really want to go to the police because she's such a good friend of mine, and I know she probably just doesn't understand the consequenses.

EDIT: She just said her boyfriend took her phone and send it.



Written By: Sophia643
Source: https://ift.tt/2I2pMkX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads