It was not a full tank, but enough to cover the right side of my car, and some bushes it was parked next to, it was really late, so when I got home and washed it I missed a lot. Next day when I checked I could see that their was blue dye on my car where the feces had been, I went back and took pictures of the now blue bushes that were beside my car. After contacting the airport, its been 2 months and they haven't sent any meaningful reply. I live very close to the airport, and planes pretty much go right above where my car was parked. My neighbor used to be a pilot, and says that there could have been some un emptied feces in the landing gear enclosure, and when the plane dropped the gear to land, it dropped the feces too. I have already had some ppl rant that this isn't possible and blah blah blah, but please I actually need help. As I said its been over 2 months and they haven't done anything and I'm moving soon. I just want my car cleaned so It doesn't smell like absolute crap.
Written By: Taigeroo
Source: http://bit.ly/2Kd7OyJ
No comments:
Post a Comment