Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Monday 1 April 2019

Doctor Won't Give Me Copy of Results

In January, my doctor performed a test on me. He told me the results right away and diagnosed me. An order was made to get this medicine. My condition worsens. The insurance denies the medicine. I find out why. The copy of the report with numbers and graphs was not legible.

I call them up and ask what is going on. They tell me that the printer ran out of ink, but they filled in everything with a pen.

Finally, a copy of the report as is is sent to me by the place that would be administering the medicine. The report is illegible. Only one column of missing numbers were filled in. The rest are not filled in and the graphs are missing all lines between the x and y-axis.

I call back. I ask, "Can't you just print a new copy?" The receptionist tells me, "Actually, the printer is broken."

It's incredulous to me that a printer on a specialized testing machine could be broken for two months. How could a doctor's office be able to function without this?

Meanwhile, my doctor did a one on one consult with a doctor at my insurance, which I was also informed of the details by my insurance company. My doctor said nothing to make a case for me.

The insurance denied it again. Is this medical malpractice?

Location: Chicago



Written By: DollyPartWithOn
Source: https://ift.tt/2U8JL8B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads