Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Tuesday 23 April 2019

If an HOA expires and then is reestablished with the SoS do Bylaws need to be signed again?

Columbus, Ohio-

I moved into a condo recently and the HOA (comprises 2 condos, mine and my neighbor) had expired, but was reestablished with the Secretary of State and is now in good standing order. I took ownership after the reestablishment, and I'm trying to find out if the Addendum signed by my neighbor regarding the maintenance agreement for the property is still legally binding? It is signed by him and we have some water damage that is only going to keep getting worst so I want him to split the maintenance costs (as is stated by the addendum to the bylaws) but he is refusing to pay. I was told if I can prove he is legally on the hook that I could probably get a lean placed against his property (or at the very least use the lean as a scare tactic to get him to pay).



Written By: vcaguy
Source: http://bit.ly/2Dsg8Vq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads