Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Life threatened by a Kijiji user over the phone. I’m terrified and trying to find out if there’s a way I can find out who did this.

I have a couple of ads up on Kijiji for my old prom dresses.

Yesterday I got a call from a “No Caller ID”. I answer it. It’s a friendly man asking about the dresses for his 16 year old daughter.

He asks a load of questions about the dresses. When were they worn? What accessories did you have? Were there alterations made to the dresses? Everything seemed fine. In my ad I said that the person can try the dresses on. He asked for the address and I stupidly gave it to him. He mentions that because this girl is only 16, what’s the living situation like? Do I have roommates? I say it’s just me and my cat, no need to worry about boys coming in if shes trying the dresses on.

His entire demeanour changes. His voice lowers and is dominating. He says that he now knows where I live, knows I live alone, and if I don’t follow his rules, he will come to my house and hurt me and my pet. He will “do things” to me if I don’t obey. I’m panicking. I’m total shock. I feel like a fucking fool. I ask “who is this?” And he won’t say. He keeps repeating the fact that I have to “play his little game” and that my first rule is to not hang up.

As I’m on the phone, just shocked, I go and lock my doors. He said “are you going to listen to me and play by my rules?” Or something like that. I hang up. I call the police. They eventually come and say they can’t do much but not to really worry. He’s probably some creep who wanted pictures or money or something. No report was filed. That’s okay and I appreciate their help anyway (really).

I’m still so scared. I was shaking and sobbing all day. I slept over at a friends house. I have no idea who would do this or what he wanted.

I am wondering if there’s a way I can contact my phone company (BELL) to get the information of who called me (as it was listed as “no caller ID”) ? Or, I thought about contacting Kijiji to see if they would send me the accounts of people who have viewed the ad (there are only a handful). Does anyone have any experience with trying to track an unknown caller in Ontario? Or does anyone have experience with extracting information from Kijiji for purposes as such?

I’m just terrified to go home. Any help at all would be appreciated. Thank you for reading.



Written By: TheGhostOfHanni
Source: http://bit.ly/2vbItuA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads