Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Friday 19 April 2019

My employer, the owner of the business, sent me an unsolicited nude picture over Facebook

At the restaurant that I am a manager at, in West Virginia, the owner of the restaurant sent me a picture of his junk while I was at work after accepting his Facebook friend request. Both of us are gay males and he is aware of my sexual orientation. He said hi to me on messenger and I said hi back and he sent the picture. I made no response back to him. I'm scared and anxious to be at work when he comes back into town with his husband. I recently found out this has happened once before to another gay male employee. I'm not sure who I'm supposed to go to in an instance like this since he is the owner. If it was any employee, they would have been terminated immediately but given this is everyone's boss what am I supposed to do about this behavior?



Written By: WorldHiveMind
Source: http://bit.ly/2PigH9l

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads