Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Friday 19 April 2019

My vindictive boss signed a contract using my name

Exactly one week ago was when this incident happened.

My boss is a vindictive child in his mid-fifties. He screams, yells and whines all day long. Last Friday he started yelling at me at 10am. As politely as possible, I asked him if he was acting seriously as he was yelling at me for refusing to lie to a customer. After a loud, brief and very public back and forth, he stated that clearly he was the prpblem for allowing me to speak to the customer in the first place and he wouldn't make that mistake again.

I spoke to HR and the HR manager knows what this person is, however she doesn't know what to do about him. The HR manager's father is the owner of the business and he has employed my bossb the VP of operations, for the last 27 years. So his behavior is well established.

Thirty minutes later and after seeing several emails between him and another customer, he ends up executing a legal contract with my name under it.

I spoke to HR and the cimpany's legal team this time. The HR manager was horrified. When I stated to the lawyer that the VPO was committing contract fraud in my name, the 1st thing he said was, "allegedly."

I dont know what I should do. I need this job but I don't need the legal exposure or the abuse.



Written By: 2019NJThrowaway
Source: http://bit.ly/2GvJcgY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads