Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Monday 1 April 2019

Proof of Bitfinex Social Media Astrotufing

There's been constant complaints/comments from people that say they see Bitfinex astroturfing on /r/btc and other subreddits, and I always say I see them too. But it really hasn't been documented, just side comments here and there. Well, /u/Egon_1 sent a message to mod mail saying one of his posts got a bunch of Bitfinex fake accounts shilling for Bitfinex again (he's posted about it before too). So I went back to his post, and one of my posts for reference, and documented some of the fake shilling to show others. This is just one example, but there are many. I think it's conclusive that anytime there is a Bitfinex related post, you will see weeks to months later comments from fake Bitfinex accounts that are astroturfing for them.

Examples:



Written by: BitcoinXio
Source: https://ift.tt/2I1cB3C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads