Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Friday 19 April 2019

Something I've noticed here after switching to BCH vs. the BTC community.

Background: I posted anonymously on /u/throwaway_btc_acct about wanting to switch to BCH (you can find the post there), then I made it public soon after on my main accounts. Since then I've been hard at work developing apps and such.

Everyone here is a lot more focused on development and adoption. While the adoption part is kind of expected, the welcoming nature and collaboration between developers here is amazing. Everyone is extremely nice. In the BTC developer community, everyone is kind of isolated doing their own thing. While collaboration happens, it's much, much less frequent.

With the Bitcoin Cash community on the other hand, everyone is continuously working together to make Bitcoin Cash better. Everyone supports each other. Just yesterday there was a thread on Twitter where people were shouting out developers working on/with BCH and getting to know each other. It's also way more common here to have developers work with each other to implement features of each other's project into their own project. Wallet integration with Cash Accounts, Cash Shuffle, etc.

I just thought it was really cool to notice after I switched to BCH recently. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but you guys are awesome and made my switch enjoyable and extremely worth it. Thank you!



Written by: _pokkst
Source: http://bit.ly/2V5KEid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads