Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Monday 1 April 2019

USA- a couple months ago I drove under this bridge and an unknown object fell on my windshield, shattering it, i lost control of the vehicle and crashed into a barrier. Today, part of that bridge collapsed, due to fault in the bridge’s construction. How do i find out if it was part of the bridge?

The police could never find the object that fell on my windshield. Which if it was some foreign object like something someone had thrown At my windshield, I think they would have seen it. However, if it was a part of the crumbling bridge, maybe they would have missed it because it just looked like a random piece of concrete.

The accident totaled my car and sent me to the hospital. Then the state charged my insurance several thousand dollars for damage to the barrier.

Do I have any way to find out if it was part of the bridge that caused my accident? It just seems way too coincidental that some random object fell on my vehicle in the exact same spot that the bridge just collapsed.

Edit: the bot says i need more location info. Tennessee, USA.

Also, to clarify, my car was older so I didn’t have full coverage on it so I did lose the value of the vehicle out of pocket. But mostly I’m just really annoyed about the whole thing because a random object fell from the sky and it was absolutely terrifying and I’ve just wanted to know what happened.



Written By: bobert_the_wise
Source: https://ift.tt/2Vccq9h

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads