Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Sunday 31 March 2019

Ex wife’s cop boyfriend won’t let me talk to my children.

So, my divorce was finalized about two weeks ago. My wife works at a 911 call center and her boyfriend that she’s been living with is keeping me from having any communication with my kids. He says that if I want to speak to them I have to email him and arrange the call through him. Also, any emails I send my ex about whatever are automatically forwarded to him. There is nothing in the divorce orders that keeps either of us from talking to the children at any time. He has just taken this upon himself to do. He has also emailed me an 8 page email with pics of me that he made into memes. Calling me a drunk and such. Not the case at all, but that is neither here nor there. Is there anything I can do to keep him from keeping me from my children?



Written By: MrJeremyR
Source: https://ift.tt/2OBivcT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads