Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Sunday 31 March 2019

[FL] My landlord’s creepy friend lurks around my house. I feel like my rights to quiet enjoyment are being trampled....

(Florida) So I am renting a house, that has a separate guest house with the understanding that the owner would come stay here once a year during the winter. It was smooth for almost a year until he started to rent that guesthouse out, but whatever I signed a lease that specifically outlined what my property was (the main house) so he can do whatever he wants with the guesthouse and yard.

My issue is that a couple of months ago one of his buddies arrived in a trailer, parked the trailer in front of the house and he is always lurking around the yard and plugging stuff into my patio outlets. (The patio deck is in my highlighted area) I complained to landlord but he is kind of a hippy and said thats his friend that helped him built the house and should be welcomed. This guy looks like a creepy pedofile and scares my girlfriend. I get a bad vibe from this guy he has a staring problem. And he has no right to use the electricity that I pay for. What can i do to get rid of this joker?



Written By: badcompanygg
Source: https://ift.tt/2YDKNs8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads