Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Sunday 31 March 2019

Landlord not returning undue rent!

Hi all, hoping someone can offer some advice. I moved out of my flat, at the end of my tenancy. I forgot to cancel my standing order for the rent, so I paid an extra £780 pounds that wasn’t owed. The landlord lives in Australia. I live in London. He’s ignoring my emails asking about when I’ll get the money back. He’s always been quick to demand money owed but very slow to return owed money (it took him 6 weeks to return my deposit!). Any advice of my next steps? He’ll make it as difficult as possible. This is essentially theft! So mad. Thanks



Written By: anon_needslegaladvic
Source: https://ift.tt/2YwoBzU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads