Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Sunday 31 March 2019

Roommate flushed an expensive family heirloom down the toilet.

So I’m a Sophomore in college and have been living with a randomly paired roommate who I believe has some form of special needs. If the room is messy he gets into some serious anger fits where he will scream and yell at me about not cleaning up and then proceed to throw all of my stuff around the room. This lasts around 20 minutes and he always apologises profusely and cleans everything up and says it won’t happen again.

Just yesterday he had another crazy anger fit and took my watch off my desk and flushed it down the toilet and proceeded to scream hysterically. The watch was quite an expensive Rolex passed down from my father from his father so it has a lot of significance within the family. I’ve tried calling the school and sewage system but I’ve had no luck yet in retrieving it.

I have moved rooms and spoken to the RA but they have not really offered any significant advice. I have not spoken to my roommate yet as I am both too angry and scared to approach him. I have not spoken to my father yet as I know it will complete devastate him.

I honestly have no idea how to approach this and any help would be appreciate it. What’s the best course of action here?



Written By: ezio009
Source: https://ift.tt/2Fz8vwE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads