Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Sunday 31 March 2019

sucker punched in a bar and need dental work

Hey Everybody,

I was at a bar last night and talking with this woman, when her "ex-boyfriend" came up to me and sucker punched me. He was thrown out of the bar and arrested.

I didn't realize it until this morning, but he chipped my tooth, and it is very sensitive to eat or drink anything.

I did not file a police report, or make a statement to the police at all, as I was never asked. Is it possible to claim damages and have him pay for my dental bills? How does that process work? Will it cost me more money to try and get the dental bills paid by him?

Thank you in advance!



Written By: wreckin
Source: https://ift.tt/2FN22zB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads