Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Friday 19 April 2019

As an adult sibling, what are the actions you can take if you feel the continued care of an aggressive autistic person threatens the safety and health of an aging parent?

For reference: Im 27. My mom is mid 50's. My adopted sister is 16 now. She needs physically restrained 3-7 times a day. Kicks, hits, bites, scratches, ect. She also deprives my mom of sleep by laying awake and yelling every 5-10 seconds for hours on end almost every night.

My mom is a rose colored glasses person and I do not think I can convince her it is time for my sister to go to a permanent care home or to take any action that involves removing her from her home before either the physical and mental toll causes a serious health disaster, or you know, a solid kick to the chest straight up kills her on the spot. What can I do?

Pennsylvania, USA



Written By: DrLawyerPI
Source: http://bit.ly/2VWezq7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads