Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Friday 19 April 2019

(AZ) Mom had a lung biopsy a few days ago, was surprisingly sent home yesterday after telling doctors she still had breathing difficulty - Hours after being home her lungs stopped working, had a heart attack and passed away.

I'm in Washington State and am still kind of in shock. From what my dad told me - Him and my mom were both surprised yesterday when the nurse came in and said she could go home. I don't know the exact details of what happened but I know my dad expressed concern and was surprised they were releasing her. To make a long story short, hours after they got home she was laying in bed and my dad could hear her struggling to call for him. He called 911, by the time the medics arrived she was technically "dead" already, they did cpr in the house and on the way to the hospital. They managed to get a heartbeat but 35 minutes or so had passed already. A brain scan at the hospital showed lots of swelling and bleeding in the brain. She was placed on life support, but there wasn't anything they could do. From what I understand, her lungs stopped "working/making oxygen" which led to a heart attack.

I'm crushed right now and still trying to process all of my emotions. It's just not sitting right with me that they released her that soon knowing that she was still having difficulty breathing etc after the lung biopsy.



Written By: dudeinthepnw
Source: http://bit.ly/2VQoa1E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads