Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Monday 1 April 2019

Baby abandoned 30 years ago

My parents abandoned a baby 30 years ago at a hospital in Iowa. This is news to me and I’m researching and looking into all possibilities of how to handle this information. Reading through news articles about the abandonment they state that the parents could be charged with child abandonment and/or neglect/other abuse charges. I’m concerned that pursuing contact with my biological brother could bring legal trouble to my parents. Any information on whether that is a valid concern is appreciated before I get myself further invested in a search. Thank you.



Written By: AbandonedBabyBrother
Source: https://ift.tt/2uIiue1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads