Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Monday 8 April 2019

Father gave me items before he passed. Aunt suing to get it back.

I live in South Carolina. My Father gave me up for adoption to my Mother's Husband thirty three years ago. Two years ago he called me and wanted to meet me. He told me he was sick and wanted to make up for what he did. We spent time together and he would stay at my home sometimes on weekends. He brought a truck load of stuff to my home which included an old knife set, guns, pictures and some stuff that was just junk. He acknowledged me and so did my Aunt, his sister. His son, my half brother and I spend time together. She listed my name in his obituary. His will left everything to her and his brother. The last will was 2015. He had told me and my brother he wanted to change the will, but he fell down some stairs and went into a coma and passed away. Now my aunt who is executor is suing me in probate to get everything back that he gave me before he passed. I am so distraught, I am 6 months pregnant and the stress is getting to me. I cannot afford an attorney to fight this! Can anyone give me advice?



Written By: Jacres
Source: http://bit.ly/2FWFWts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads