Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Wednesday 24 April 2019

I want to buy a vacant lot in another state & keep it vacant. Will there be any liability for me?

I’m from HI. We moved to WA because here we can afford to buy a house while having decent paying jobs. My dream is to move back to HI and retire in my 50s (so 25-30ish years). I’m from a more rural area where land is still cheap and want to buy a lot there. I think the area will become very expensive, like most of the state, within my lifetime and want to get ahead of that.

What legal issues will I face if I own an undeveloped property I can’t/ won’t visit regularly?



Written By: kabochaandfries
Source: http://bit.ly/2GubF5l

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads