Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Friday 19 April 2019

[MA] I bought a house that was in foreclosure. The old mortgage company keeps sending certified foreclosure documents and is trying to charge me legal fees. They also keep sending people to my house. Do they have any standing?

Hi all!

So I recently bought a house in foreclosure. We had a real estate attorney complete the transaction, our mortgage is all funded, and the old mortgage company was paid off.

However, the old mortgage company decided to add more fees and are now coming after us for them. They keep sending me certified letters and are threatening foreclosure (for the $2k fees). To add to it, they are hiring lawyers to send this docs and are charging me those lawyer fees! They also keep sending people to my house to inspect it (I see them in my security cams).

What the hell are they doing? Do hey even have any standing to do this?

The old mortgage company was terrible and stupid - our closing got pushed back 3 times because they did not have their shit together and refused to provide payoff amounts (and then charged fees for the closing date being pushed back).

Can I kindly tell these people to get the hell off my property and the old mortgage company to leave me alone?

Tl;dr: last residents mortgage company is trying to foreclose in my house.



Written By: ElonMuskPaddleBoard
Source: http://bit.ly/2Xqbdfc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads