Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Monday 1 April 2019

Neighbor recorded video of other neighbor peeking into my bedroom window

My mom hired our neighbor "M" to do some lawn maintenance in our front and back lawn. Our next door neighbor "G" saw him peering into my bedroom window and thought it looked suspicious/creepy and recorded a video. She decided to confront him, and "M" said that he was just "taking a piss" (which still isn't right? Isn't that like vandalizing our property?? Plus he lives 2 doors down and he could've just walked to his toilet). She knocked on my door and decided to show me the video, and it's blatantly obvious that he was trying to look into my bedroom. "M" saw us talking by the front door and promptly gathered his lawn gear and immediately drove off. My mom has already paid him for the gardening work earlier in the day, if that detail matters.

I don't know what to do. I don't feel safe in my own home, and I'm actually scared to go to bed tonight... Should I take legal action? Please help.

I'm a 25F located in Los Angeles, CA.

Edit: grammar and words



Written By: protonateme
Source: https://ift.tt/2CKCMYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads