Tech, Bitcoin, Investment, programming, Gaming and Network Analysis Discussion Platform and Idea Sharing...

Wednesday 24 April 2019

[Quebec and Texas] Wife went US to See Family for a week with 11 month old son. Just told me she filed for divorce and isn't coming back

My wife and I were married in Texas two years ago. I'm Canadian, She's American. We had a child 11 months ago in Texas, and moved to Quebec Canada. Child is both Canadian and American. She was going through immigration paperwork for permanent residency. I signed a travel permission for a week visit for my son to go visit family in US. She just told me she filed for divorced in Texas 30 days ago and I will be served papers tomorrow. They aren't coming back. What do I do? Do I file child abducting in Quebec? Do I hire lawyers here, or in Texas, or both? My son is my life, I can't imagine living without him. I'm shattered and scared.



Written By: soontodivorced
Source: http://bit.ly/2W2fIfN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Reads